Is height a key factor to guys during dating a girl?

I'm 5'7 and I'm 16 years old while rest of girls in my high school are 5'4-5'3 so I feel extremely tall and self conscious and boys aren't too tall either so do they boys mind dating girls taller than them is it embarrassing intimidating or makes no difference because I feel short girls get taken faster than tall what do you guys think?

• Embarassing
  • Intimidating
  • Makes No difference
    Vote C
  • Simply looks weird with taller girl
    Vote D
Guys at my school are just 5'5- 5'6 😐

Most Helpful Guy

• To me is not to high because I am 5'11, but I would not date an girl who is taller then me, because she would look more manly and dominant then me, and it's just very weird.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OneHeadTaller

• But in high school the dudes are still short so if you were one of em would it still be weird dating taller girl like me

• How can you be sure that they would get taller? yes it's would be too weird and embarassing for me to date an girl who is taller then me, so I am not eager to do that.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you get older you'll embrace your height.
    I'm 5'7 too, and thought I was too tall but most guys in my school were 5'8-5'9. Made me feel really self conscious. Until I got older started dating guys taller than me. My boyfriend now is 6'4.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!