Why are white girls bitter about interracial?

I'm a white guy with an amazing Latina girlfriend who's humble, friendly, caring and nice, however when I explain my reasons for going outside my ethnic group, white girls seem to be the most offended. I don't say anything mean. I just say that I don't think white women are what they are made out to be i. e. - the most beautiful, friendly, kind, and all that - when in fact a lot of them can be quite the opposite, and that a lot of women of color make better partners especially for white men. Why do you think they're bitter?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Latinas can be white too

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because all of the White men keep leaving them for Asians lol. In either case, I think you are being unfair toward White girls. As a Mexican-American, I absolutely adore them and would prefer a White girl. There is just something so inherently cute about them that it drives me wild.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Because they're not; you're just making up a generalization.

Caring people exist among all races. It's totally okay to have a preference for a certain race/culture, but why put down an entire group of people?

0|0
    2|3
    • Where did I put down people?

What Guys Said 5

• because you took a look at them, and made a quick left turn.

0|0
    0|0
  • This happens with every race so don't sweat it lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Not all white women are bitter. Maybe some of the women you know are jealous because they don't have a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't noticed that. White girls are so popular around me, no reason for them to be bitter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Latina girls are somewhat white.

0|1
    0|0