"Hang out" = sex?

This guy and I started texting each other. The first couple conversations were pretty sexually centered and suggestive, and I participated in/added to the conversation. He asked me if I wanted hang out and I explained to him that I am still a virgin and hadn't found someone I wanted to do anything sexual with yet. He told me he didn't really care, but kept conversation kind of sexual. Now the first time we hang out he wants to get food and hang out at his place. Does he expect me to have sex (or other sexual acts) with him?

How can I tell him before we hang out that I don't plan to/want to have sex with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure. He might try and talk you into it. How old are you?

Most Helpful Girl

• ugh don't go!!! he's going to force himself on you. for some reason when a girl says no they hear try harder! lol

• Well, to be fair, that's the whole idea behind girls trying to play hard to get. They want to see if the guy will try harder or simply so they're not seen as slutty. This is not all that rare for women to do, this behavior doesn't come from nowhere. You can't just blame guys for this.

• @tyber1 You're right but if a girl pulls her pantys down and says no she means no. Or if he pulls are pantys down and she says no she means no. But there are girls who say I won't have sex.. but then do which confuses a guy but she never said no. No means no

What Guys Said 6

• Well. If his place is involved in the meeting. Yes. I haven't seen anybody that invites someone to his/hee house on first date unless they want sex. If you don't wanna have sex, stay away from this guy. If you want to have sex but then regret it, go ahead. He invites you to hang out in his place :)
    P. S: I mentioned regret while these "fast" guys searches for fuckbodies on first day and then probably after that, they go for another fishes in the sea.

• Sorry in the last sentence instead of while, i wanted to use because. My german brain sometimes gets activated when i speak English and i use "weil" word which means because in English. So i write "weil" as "while" when writing English. Mindfuck..

• Yes, he is hoping to get sex but he isn't necessarily expecting it.

• if he wanted sex, he would've asked if you wanted to netflix and chill.

• Yes, or a way for us guys to see "what's up" but it's also a much more casual way to ask a girl out weather to date or hook up with

• Did you meet on Tinder? ?

• There's a pretty good chance that's what he's got in mind.

What Girls Said 0