Why would he do this? Random?

I'm honestly confused. so this guy I'm friends with/have hung out with a few times at parties and stuff randomly texted me pictures of himself like as a baby and when he was younger? Like I was like why did u send them and he was like I thought you might like them.. I have no history of liking him or anything but I have drunk texted him a few times and commented on his photos so maybe he thinks I like him or something I don't know. Any idea cos it's random and he never texts me, also I was thinking it could be his friends but why would they do that and send them to ME?

What Guys Said 1

• How well do you know this guy? From what you said, it sounds more like an acquaintance than a friendship. If it were me, that would be normal, because I send people random shit all the time. Especially if it's someone I haven't spoken to in a while... I'm just fuckin weird and like to get interesting reactions out of people though. He might be into you, or maybe he's just goofin around

• I'm pretty close to him I'd say like we've hung out a few times so I feel like it's a friendship kinda thing?

• I'd just go with it and send him random shit back, he'll either continue the cycle for laughs, change the tone, or profess his undying love for you haha

What Girls Said 0