What is normal anymore?

All my friends keep telling me, be normal. Date normal guys and just keep using the word normal. I don't like it. I not so my question to y'all what is normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• everyone's got a different answer to that. to me being normal is just having a good time with friends and experimenting with stuffs(not bad stuffs)and going crazy every once a while..and I am sure a lot of people will say that's not normal. I guess what most people really consider normal is dressing up descent and being nice and being accepted and admired by others..and to me that's boring...

well like I said, everyones got opinions and no one thinks the same. so just be yourself and do what you think is normal because no matter how hard you try there will always be someone who'll think otherwise.

And as far as guy are concerned...i guess as long as he isn't a perv and treats you right and respects you , that's normal(I think)

• Thanks for your respones

What Guys Said 3

• Hmm

Well, it's harder to tell at your age, but that usually means someone who is safe, stable, and can provide a good living. He'll be consistent and won't surprise you that often. Someone very traditional. Respectful to your parents, blah blah. In my opinion, it's someone who's boring.

But also, it's someone who won't touch things like drugs, will take care of you when you are sick, someone predictable I think.

Honestly though, you need to trust your get and don't settle for "second-best". That's another definition I have for a guy who is "normal." If you can't care about someone with all your heart, you shouldn't be with them. It's as simple as that. You know better than anyone, so don't let other people influence your opinions, especially when they are mis-informed.

• I can actually answer this. I have asked myself this question many times, and I had finally found the answer to "what is normal" the answer is nothing is normal, the "Abnormal" is "normal" so don't listen to anyone that says other wise. if you like your way of life don't change, any other way is just boring.

• Thankss for the reply

• Normal is relative, don't worry about it.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't like the word normal

because honestly no one is "normal".

Everyone is just themselves.

There are some things that one person does that another person doesn't understand

and therefore call them "weird".