Do I give her my number or should I ask for hers?

I'm talking to this girl and I want to take the next step by asking for her number to text her and what not or me give her my number and tell her to text me but I wanna know if is OK if I gave her my number and say text me. and another thing when can I ask her to hang out or join me and my friends should I after she texts me wait at least to the end of the week to hang out? need advice on this I want to do the right things and go out with this girl at the end

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you even think about giving her your number? Do you want to sit around and wait for her to call? Girls aren't interested in calling guys. Don't sit around and wait. Ask her for her number, if she tells you to p*ss off she's not interested. You don't have to sit around for a month wondering if she's going to call. Save yourself some time and ask her.

What Girls Said 1

• If you're interested, you have to ask her for her number! This way you can initiate things and be in control of the situation. When you get her number text her and get to know her even more. Ask her to hang out when you feel the time is right.

What Guys Said 1

• Always give the girl your number. No chance of her ignoring your call and if she is truly interested she calls you. You win no matter what.