Would you be more attracted by a shy person or by an outgoing person?

I am a shy girl myself, but I am attracted mostly to outgoing, eccentric guys. I don't know, maybe opposites DO attract in this case?

• Shy girl/guy
  • Outgoing girl/guy

Most Helpful Guy

• I am more into the girls who are kinda shy in general but don't take 400% effort to somehow establish a conversation. I am probably also at fault for not being up to date in general common happenings, but you can still talk if you actually want to. Some shy people just really keep to themselves and aren't very talkative no matter what you do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted shy guy because that's usually what I'm initially attracted to. But right now I'm in a relationship with a really outgoing guy. Over a year ago I met this guy through a mutual friend. I found him really attractive and he was shy like me. Once we got to know each other conversations flowed easily and I honestly thought I could fall in love with him. But because we were both shy, neither of would initiate. It took him a whole year (but he was hours away at school for 99% of the time) to kiss me. He was also very flakey and very hesitant about asking me to hangout. He always wanted me to ask and would say things to hint at it. That's when I learned that I don't actually want to be with a shy guy, although that's what I'm attracted to initially.

Now my current boyfriend is the opposite of me. He's not afraid to be who he is. When I'm feeling shy or self conscious he brings me back by telling me all these amazing things. He's exactly what I needed and I didn't even know it.

What Guys Said 7

• I'd be attracted to the girl that's outgoing around me.

• It depends on how the first interactions go. Sometimes i think a shy girl is cute cause i can talk to her without a problem, and then when she breaks out of her shell with you its nice and depending on how you approach her too helps, with say like a girl who seems super confident and out going who is communicating with everyone, sometimes can feel intimidating. But then again i think it depends on each personality some people prefer the one or the other.

• Shy girls have always been my kryptonite

• Shy. I don't go out enough, so not interested in someone who does.

• I think an outgoing girl would be better, but shy is what I want.

• Outgoing, because they're easier to read

• Both are fine... but in the long run outgoing is more fufilling

What Girls Said 14

• Outgoing people are the best!

• I'm a shy girl and I prefer shy guys. It's really hard for me to start talking to a person that is really outgoing and talkative. It's easier when a person is shy because I have space to express myself and I don't feel so self-conscious.

• I am outgoing and am very much attracted to outgoing guys as well. I need someone that can keep up with me socially and be able to not only hold a conversation, but start one.

• honestly an outgoing guy. but mainly because im shy. opposits attract for me :) but everyones different :P

• outgoing. just because... one can never tell what's going on in a shy person's mind.

• to each their charm

• Outgoing people are not interesting because you already know everything. Shy people are selective In who knows certain info and therefore its an awesome process when slowly they start opening up and inside they are crazyyy

• Extroverts catch my eye more often, I just like the vibe that they usually have.

• Shy because I'm shy.

• Im generally more attracted to outgoing guys

• Either one but more likely an outgoing guy

• Maybe people will suit the opposite kind of people?
    I mean a talkative person need a listener while 2 shy people staying together will not have much conversations?
    Well just my on idea 😁

• I love shy guys.

• I don't knowww
    That doesn't really matter