I finally removed him from my life permanently but it hurts so much!! how do I stay strong?

please help. i let him worm his way into my heart for 1.5 years and give me false hope of a relationship and i finally had enough and deleted him from fb and everything. but im crying right now and am hurting so much and im so tempted to readd him but i know i can't

What Guys Said 1

• Stay stong? Keep reminding yourself of the negative experiences that you had that eventually led you to do that. If you bring him back, those negative experiences will return - and worse than ever, I will add because he knows you aren't strong and he can get away with it.

• thank you. i said dont contact me unless you become a real man and he said "and do what? look for a relationship with you?" and i said "i dont know!!! but please leave me alone. you're toxic for me and i can't handle it anymore. i need to move on with my life and as long as you are there looming in the background it will never happen and im pretty sure you know that. so please stop holding me back i deserve better."

he responded saying "lol alright i will"

wth!!!

What Girls Said 1

• I wish I had advice for you, but you're already stronger than I am. There's someone I should have cut contact with the second time I tried to meet up with him, but I still stuck around and still answer when he messages.

Distractions are your best bet.

wth!!!