I've been on a few casual dates. Dates that end up with guys at my apartment. None of them ever seem to be prepared (condom wise). What gives?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll keep my opinion generic.

So buy a box of condoms yourself in all difference sizes or stop by to the nearest gas station.

Whatever your reasons may be, don't expect every guy coming into your house was looking for sex. Your decision of inviting them over may have caught them unprepared for the whatever situation that may be when you were the one looking for sex.

Next time on your way or before reaching to your apartment, let them know that you want to fuck and if they have protection or like I said stay prepared by buying one on your own.

Most Helpful Girl

• Supply your own condoms, if they really not expecting to have sex with you at the end of the day. If they do expect it and still refuse to wear condom, it shows they coouldnt car less if you get STD's or accidentally pregnant. All they care is their satisfaction.

If you just met him, try to avoid having sex without any protection. Nothing is wrong with a little safety to avoid bigger problems in the future. If you really into casual sex with no emotional attached then go ahead. again, with protection.

What Guys Said 13

• Yea, some fella's just don't plan ahead. Some don't believe in them. Some even believe its the woman's responsibility to take care of the birth control/STD prevention for herself.

It isn't' cause you're moving to fast for them, it's cause they're not that bright or simply will do everything you let them get away with.

Stock them yourself. The thick spare tire kind. That'll teach 'em.

• carry some in your apartment

• Either they're too confident in their pullout game, or they're not expecting to get laid so soon.

• It means they were not expecting to go all the way

• I don't wear condoms

• Haha maybe they were not thinking that you were going to Fuck anyone.

• where do you meet people for sex in the same day?

• They probably werent expecting it or just forgot

• Some people think it's bad form to take a condom on a first date. I try to bring one everywhere.

• I don't wear condoms.

• That sucks I guess your going to fast for them?

• Maybe you were much easier than they anticipated.

• You have a mouth and an asshole so whats the problem?

What Girls Said 4

• Well, you could always keep a nice big stack of Magnum XL's... LOL, yep, I went there. Ha!

I mean, really, I'd put this one on you. It's yr place, so I'd expect you to have the stuff on hand.

Especially because it's not safe to use condoms that the dude has been carrying around on his person for any significant length of time, anyway!
    Body heat... breaks down latex.
    Friction from body movements... breaks down latex.
    Yep.

Yr place, yr stuff.

• I get this entirely! Any bf's I have had never ever had condoms. I always had to buy them (they would refuse).

I just don't understand why it's always up to me to supply them. Especially when you are first getting with them. It's so important to be safe.

I personally keep a container of them. Get a variety and get some different sizes. Always have a few on hand just in case.

• Supply the condoms yourself.

• Get whatever kind you think will get you off best. A nice thick one with a tickler built in would be best.

• Guy told me guys don't bring condoms if they don't think they're going to have sex