I am INCAPABLE of saying no to this man... I keep coming back for more. I know he's using me, but I have no control. Someone HELP?

I met this guy, we are both 22. He comes from a foreign place, an island far away. He intrigues me with every move until I'm breathless, helpless, and can't keep my cool. He steals my heart when he takes my hand. I feel his finger tips grip my hips
then we enter into such a rare bliss.

My mama used to warn me to beware of those Latin lovers... She said she gave her heart too soon
and that's how she became my mother. Hah!
I said ay mama, you seem to forget.. I'm not in love yet! Sweet talk don't win me over! But then I soon realized how those big brown eyes can hypnotize..

He says he is full blood boricua. He tells me, mami I need ya, and then my heartbeat pumps so strong. I get lost in el ritmo... He whispers "te quiero, te quiero.." Then, I begin to give in with no hesitation.. It's as if I can't help my infatuation.

His skin is the color of cinnamon, and uugh how his eyes light up... I melt within. It feels so good it must be a sin, and I can't stop what I started, and so I give in. He brings life to my fantasies and sparks a passion inside of me. He finds the words when I can not speak. And in the silence his heartbeat is music to me.

But then I remember, my mama used to warn me
not to rush love with another. She said she's not trying to lecture she just cares about her daughter.
I told her, ay mama, you seem to forget I never will let a man control my emotions! ... But when he smiles.. I feel like a little child! I'm caught between my mama's words and what I feel inside. I'm wanting to explore his world but a part of me wants to hide. Should I risk it? I can't resist it.. This has caught me by surprise. Should I let him take me to Puerto Rico? I can't hold back no more.. I'd go tonight...

What Guys Said 2

• Well first question you have to ask yourself is... Do you WANT to resist him? Sounds like you don't really want to. If you don't... then what's the problem?

If you do... best thing to do is to cut off ALL contact. And I mean ALL. We can get addicted to people it harder than hell to stop.

What Girls Said 0