Would a guy whose in love really do this?

The guy you've been dating confess that he is in love with you but you don't say the same so instead he hits you up late to sleep with you then acts rude and kicks you out in the morning.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not in love, no. He just used the three words to get in your bed. :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you guys have sex?

• Nope just dated for a long time then he confessed his love but I didn't say the same then bam this happened.

• Yes I did like him and no I don't think I did. I brushed this off and tried going back to normal the way it used to be with him like asking if he wanted to go for a coffee but he only seemed interested in sleeping with me.

• So he only said I love you to lure you into bed, to sleep with him. That's terrible 😔😞

What Guys Said 7

• Nope, not in love

• Let me get this straight, he confessed love to you then had sex with you and kicked you out in the morning? 100% player right there, he's not in love. He manipulated you to get sex and then tossed you.

• That is probably very much true but this is a guy that I had dated for a long time. I was pretty shocked but I brushed it off. I would've slept with him anyway, not sure why he would have to lie to get me in bed. He still talked to me afterwards though but only seemed interested in sleeping with me.

• If he was sincerely interested in you, he would have never kicked you out in the morning. That's just rude, mean and bad behavior. Why would a guy ever kick a girl out after having sex with her in the morning unless he doesn't want anything else from her? Maybe he manipulated you for all that time? Mind you, players are not always impatient. They get impatient in time but when they've just started to be players, they don't have as many subjects so they tend to be more patient than the average player. You probably would've slept with him anyways but not necessarily he knew that.

• Yeah and I was thinking that he would have talked to me and actually asked if I was interested or whatever but that didn't happen so..

• LOL no he's not in love sorry.

• Then why would he even say that he is

• That's not love. I know it hurts but actions speak louder than words.

• a PLAYER would.

• Yeah, sounds like he was in love and now he's not.

• No, a guy that does this is a jerk that just wants sex. GET AWAY FROM HIM.

• Yes. Possibly at least.

What Girls Said 0