In the beginning of dating someone did you sleep with other people?

Honest answers when you first start to date someone new, did you sleep with other people? And did you tell them about it? It's probably just me but if I'm dating someone and sleeping with them I find it disrespectful to see others exclusive or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was dating someone I would never sleep with another guy , regardless of how long I'd been dating him. I'd feel deceitful. Besides, I don't sleep around

Plus , I wouldn't disrespect him that way. I'm a loyal person... in every way. So my conscience wouldn't allow me to see two guys at once. That's not who I am. My full attention would be focused only on the guy I was dating... no one else. 😊

What Guys Said 5

• I've never done that but its happened to me before. I found out almost a year later and dumped her.

• I've also been the guy who the girl is sleeping with. she would fuck me then go on a date then come back to my place and fuck me again.

• Yeah I'm thinking the same the guy I'm seeing has different views than I have but if I was to find out his been sleeping with others I'll be done with him. Everyone keeps telling me I have no right because we're not exclusive but im not having him sleep from one person to the next and then come home to sleep with me.

• yeah I never cared for that whole you can't be upset because you are not exclusive. the way I feel is I can care about anything that I find important.

• Once in my life, I pursued a sexual relationship with two women at the same time. After a few weeks, I realized what was making me feel awful and I never did it again. That was 35 years ago.

• No that would be cheating and disrespectful

• No I've never have at that point in use to going kinda fast in my past relationships so I just see them a lot in the begining. I Mean I guess it just depends on how serious u want to get

• I think if you like someone you shouldn't be sleeping with other just because the opportunity might become available. Not enough respect is given these days and it's a sad thing.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm with you it's disrespectful end off. That exclusive thing is a cop out for people just to sleep around and not feel guilty for it.