What's the longest you've let a crush go on?

What's the longest you let a crush go on with someone you didn't know, only saw once in a while or maybe daily? What was the outcome? Did you finally get the nerve to talk to them?

Most Helpful Guy

• 30 years and I found out she had a crush on me too back then. This is why it's important to tell your crush how you feel. Do it with words not this signals bullshit

• Oh, you make me want to change my mind about my crush for 11 years. I am sorry to hear that.

What Guys Said 6

• Oh, I always talk to my crush. Then they become my acquaintance. Then I never do anything. Then I lose them.

• I let a crush go on for an entire semester and finally got the nerve to ask for her number and we started to talk at the end of the semester but by then it just felt like I waited too long and didn't work lol

• Around 6-7 years.
    The outcome was that nothing happened.

• Not really a stranger but there was this girl I liked since 4th grade so 5 years ago, she was a jerk when I talked to her and I thought she was attracted to me because I was an idiot, she harshly said some things, but you should really only let a crush go on about 1-4 weeks if you are not getting anywhere with that person move on! Guy friends are probably the most comfortable people you'll date, just make sure you guys both know it's a relationship and not a long term friendship.

• about maybe 4-8 days or something.

• 11 years...

What Girls Said 7

• Two years. Nothing came of it because we were best friends and he had a girlfriend, but I'm happy things turned out the way they did. Usually if I crush on someone I don't know, it lasts maybe a month or two until I decide it'll never get anywhere.

• Lol well he's more of a rebound crush. In other words, he was a childhood crush who only crosses my mind when I can't think of any other guy to talk about haha. This has been an undercover crush of mine for 13 years now. Smh

• 4 years. We were friends first. The outcome was NOT good.

• One of us usually fucks it up within 3 months

• @Jerrod_Lynwood I do something stupid like flirt with other guys in front of him or for a crush that I'm not that close with I try to hard or I lose interest. They fuck it up by being a fuck boy or I get to know their personality and it sucks or they start talking to another girl

• I think 1 year.

• I think around since 4th of July

• 6 years