Is the same thing happening to me again?

In my last relationship my ex had messaged another girl asking her to come over and hang out when we first started dating. I didn't find out until later and it led to our breakup. I have moved on from my past relationship and was finally in a good place. My new boyfriend and I have been taking it very slow for about 3 months (he knows what happened in my last relationship). About 3-4 weeks ago we decided to be exclusive. Things have been going very well until this past weekend/week. I felt some distance between us that hadn't been there before. We talked about it yesterday and he said he's been super tired from work (he works in surgery) so I get that and has wanted to have a little alone time. A texted popped up from a girl on his phone that said "are we still going to see a movie tonight?". Now he invited me over last mintue to talk. I didn't want to bring it up and was hoping it wouldn't bother me as much as it did. It hit a little too close for comfort.

I decided to text him saying "I have a feeling with the distance this past week and I remember talking with you about how terrible it was for my ex to message that girl and try to hang out with her. I know you'll be honest with me and I don't really think that's what's happening here, I had a feeling and want to make sure that isn't the case-you talking and making plans with other girls?" He messaged me back after work about his day and asking about mine but never answered my question. I have a sinking feeling in my stomach that the same thing is happening to me again without him answering. He's always been extremely honest with me but I am scared.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0