If you really liked a someone but they only wanted sex and no relationship, would you stick around?

If you developed a huge crush on someone but they told you they are just getting out of a long-term relationship and not looking for anything serious, however, there is some serious sexual chemistry. ... Would you stick around or jet?

Most Helpful Guy

• I foresee a great difference between male and female answers.

What Guys Said 3

• Sure

• Probably have sex once then jet.

• Yeah. Nothing is permenant. Everything in life eventually comes to an end so I try my best to cherish the things I do get to enjoy even if I know it won't last very long. So I don't go around ending relationships just because it won't end in happily ever after. I try not to waste people's time. And I stay honest with my intentions. But I'm not going to throw away a good thing just because it won't last forever.

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't.
    If I really like someone and want a relationship, I know that sex would make my feeling grow. I wouldn't bet on him changing his mind so I wouldn't want to risk a big heartbreak in the end.

• If they're not relationship material, they're not relationship material. Bang them until you get bored and keep it stepping. They seem to have a similar idea.

• I would just leave, I ain't sticking around

• No. I won't allow myself to be used for sex.

• Nope. I'm not a Pump & Dump.

• Nope. I don't have time for friends with benefits

• No. I've been there and if the person is not interested in what you want it might not change. I did this twice one guy seemed like he was having feelings and it still went no where.

• Yes. Cause it may lead to a potential relationship, regardless if he says it won't. Cause guys don't really think about future. They think about right now.