Is it weird to be 21 and never had a girlfriend or been kissed?

Okay, the only people I know in the same boat as me are either ugly or disabled, and I might be considered ugly, but I am not disabled or retarded or anything else that's wrong with me other than maybe confidence. But since I haven't had a girlfriend or a kiss does that mean there is something wrong with me, and don't tell me I just haven't met the right one, some people are just too big of losers, and I'll just have to accept I'm one of them :(

Most Helpful Girl

• You're definitely not ugly (if that IS your picture on your icon?) and I don't think you're a loser either. It may just be a lack of confidence. Unfortunately, there are a lot of girls out there that still expect the guys to ask them out. Maybe if you tried talking to some of your classmates? Or join a group on campus! There are lots of people to meet. You just have to keep at it. :)

• Heck yes that's my pic, and I'm in groups on campus and crap like that it's just, well I find it hard to talk to girls I'm interested in, I mean I think once they find out I like them they won't talk, I mean in high school I remember I asked this girl out I was friends with, and my sister was to, and she stopped talking to both of us after I asked her out and she said no

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think that your a loser, seriously your still pretty young so enjoy being single while you can.

• Yah but being single sucks and I ain't into one night stands and stuff like that

• One night stands suck but being single dosn't. You still got a lot of life ahead of you so just be positive

What Guys Said 3

• Who cares if you haven't had a girlfriend or a kiss? Romance isn't a race to the finish. Take your own pace. Don't like the pace you're going at? Make a change. You need to acknowledge that something within your pattern of habits isn't working out for you.Identify your faults and work with them. So, let's start. What is standing between where you are and where you want to be?

• Okay I'm gonna git a bit personal, if I take my own pace I'm afraid I'll be 45 before I find some one, I mean my parents were 38 and 45 they married, and while my dad had many girlsbefore my mom, my mom was a bit shy and stuff, anyway my dad died at 61 of cancer and I'm afraid that will happen to me, I don't want my kids to go through that stuff, it sucks.

• I just turned 22 and I've never had a girlfriend, always been single, sucks that us guys have to initiate everything, but oh well that's life.

• People often say that experiences doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.