Girls, How do you pick up fellas?

I usually pretend I am lost or I need help carrying things. Sometimes I do it at random its fun! One time I even bought snack on the vending machine and made it get stuck and ask for help! The guy basically push it down and he tackled the machinel! haha But that time i really need help getting my apple pie snack! (: So, what you do to get guys attention? hahah Oh sometimes I wear revealing clothes but not too revaling just enough to make myself look intersting. #dontjudgetheapple #QueenApple24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I find smiling helps. It usually signals the ok for a guy to approach you.

I am hopeless when it comes to approaching guys. I literally see a guy I like and every time he is in a relationship or married. And then I feel like an idiot. I'll smile and ask him a question, then he usually fronts it with "well my girlfriend..." and then I usually crawl back under the rock I came from :P

But I find smiling at least makes you seem more approachable. Try asking questions, I guess if you ask enough guys you are bound to find one who isn't attached to anyone.

What Guys Said 20

What Girls Said 13

• I just walk by and hope for the best then realise I'm not a model and keep going my way 😂

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• @Chief16 I haven't tried it but I assume that's what will happen

• Well, that's a shame. Just turn on your swag and jet.

• Concerts... "hey, do you have a light?"
    "can I get on your shoulders to see better? I'm way too short for this :("
    "who did you came to see? (dj's name, many dj's play in one night)"

I usually smile at them and then they ask something... Concerts are the easiest way to flirt.

Nightclubs... I simply dance like a slut and wait for them to come XD

School (most difficult shit)... I used to fail so good with this. Where all my friendzone stories were born. I used to talk to them a lot and ask for help to do my homework or for a pencil (I used to lose my pencils, no kidding, so I really needed them)

Sometimes I drop my keys on purpose to make them give them back to me... the staring is sooooo hot ;)

at the gym... "Can you help me carrying this thing, please? :( silly innocent face hahaha

on the beach.. "do you mind if I sit here? there are no many places left" (it's true but it's also a way to start a convo)

• Me: Hey there, you seem cool.

Them: Oh thanks, you too!

Me: Number pl0x?

• 3|3
  • Pretend to be alone and panicked. Say you can't find your phone. Ask if you can use theirs to call yours. Ring your own phone from theirs. Now you have their number. Thank them and introduce yourself. Now you have their name. If they are helping you in the first place it's likely they were already attracted to you so this isn't creepy.

• Lol I'm too weak to pick guys up, while guys can pick me up with one hand haha.

Seriously though, I don't pick guys up. I literally just cannot. #IMAFAILURE

• I just show them my truck
    www.admiralmotors.com/.../...2344b52b6233c7791.jpg

Wink and tell them to get in ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jk, I don't pickup any guys at all

• 3|1
  • oh no the secrets are out! haha!

• Hahaha, this made me smile. I'd probably make a fool of myself asking for help, I'd end up genuinely falling or getting my arm stuck in the vending machine or something :(

To be honest, I'm more confident if I'm on a night out because I've got a dress / tights etc on and feel a little better about myself.

• I simply don't 😕

• and that's why i am still single. 😂 I know it doesn't make much sense but i am very bored. lol

• @Ihav2fart he's in our hearts and minds forever.. 😁

• I AM COMING!!! :D oh yeah!! ;)

• I just look good and give him the stare lol :P
    if it doesn't work I go talk to him

• drop my pencils a lot