Met a guy. Had a great time, talked for 6 hs and such, but since I didn't sleep with him right away he now stopped talking to me completely. Why?

I don't understand why a guy would spend the whole night talking with me and having a good time only to dissappear when he doesn't get laid immediately. Was he just faking it? Was he just pretending to be interested only to get into my pants? We talked about interesting and meaningfull things, like our jobs, dreams, aims in life, activism, family... just about any subject that would be considered "deep"... so why didn't I hear from him again? It puzzles me that people can be so deceiving and false and dismiss another person so quicky

Most Helpful Guy

• Mind asking where you two met?

He probably was only out looking for one thing. Hey sometimes men have to deploy their dirty tactics in order to get laid. It's a whole lot easier for a woman (who is out for sex) to ask the man without the mind games we have to go through. "Hey, wanna get out here?" Bingo, woman is DTF!

Did you guys make out?
    Have you notice a tan line on his ring finger?
    Intimately close (lover's embrace, holding your hand, or whatever you might consider intimate)

Time flies when you're having a great time, especially when you're interested in that person. Question is, was he? Did he say anything that hinted, "Please be mine." Who knows, maybe he likes the company of a great conversationalist and you were the perfect distraction he needed from whatever is troubling him that he hadn't disclosed?

Many factors can be played out in your given situation. This is just a couple of those possibilities to your question.

• *sigh* it was an OKCupid match... he absolutely did not seem to be involved with anyone, but how can you really tell?

• Witty too 😂😂

Personally, you should just met guys in person. You don't have to wait for days for a reply on your inbox, but what do I know about online dating, since I have zero experience in that arena.

Well, I wish you luck to your future endeavors on online dating 😊

• You're very sweet, thanks for the tip! All the best to you, too :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say it could be he just wanted to get laid, OR maybe he has a girlfriend and didn't tell you? I find that guys do these things.

What Guys Said 9

• it puzzles you?

"I will move mountains for that pussy" - dedicated player

anyways, who knows. he could have gotten super busy, or maybe he just stopped feeling it, or is playing it cool, or you did not turn out to be what he expected, or some other shit.

to get a straight answer is to talk to him.

• Yes he was faking it all he wanted was your pussy

• He does this will all dates and found one that seems to match better and is pursuing that trail... should it dead end, he may recall your date and reconsider you as a candidate... (not about sex)

• I bet he's sleeping with someone else or cold be sleeping with someone else... you're not better than that girl, but he would have kept seeing you if you slept with him. By not sleeping with him, he takes it that you want something more serious, and he probably doesn't want that with you. Only thing I could come up with.

• Sounds like the answer is in your question

• meaning: yes, people fake interest to that lenght only for sex?

• Yes. Sorry to say. Some guys are like that. Its ok. Just move on. There are great guys out there to. Just like there are gold digger woman and great woman

• did you ever try to text him?

• So why didn't you put out?

• I would like to know the same question but she wanted to have sex but we had a lot of alcohol and had great conversations and never heard from her again after I thought it was best not as I did not want to take advantage of her.

• Perhaps he simply wanted to talk without any romantic nor sexual intention, maybe?

• Could be! The thing, for me, is: don't pretend to be interested in anything other than my breasts if you're simply not. Just tell it like it is!

• First of all let me thank you for taking the time to deal with my issue, I really appreciate everyone's opinion.
      - I don't really feel the need to ask him his intentions because they've become quite clear through his (lack of) action: get it, then get out. Haven't gotten in? Not worth it
      - I'm not interested in keeping touch with someone who would treat me this way, so fuck him, basically. I know what I'm worth, it's his loss.
      - He's not shy at all... I don't wanna make excuses for his behavior.

I won't get tired of repreating this: I'm not upset that he didn't like me enough, I'm upset about the lying to get some action. I'd never do that to someone so I can't stand it when someone does it to me, you know?

• Uh, ok, of course you are much more familiar with this situation than I am. Just thought you might have overlooked some possibilities, but seems those do not apply here.

What Girls Said 2

• He just wanted some booty. You did not give it up so he stopped talking to you

• Hey thanks for the input! Yeah, that part was pretty clear to me... the thing I was wondering about the most is this: is faking genuine interest for that long something people actually do, just to get laid?

• Yep, men will do anything to get sex

• Girl he only wants one thing. He may have been the greatest man you've ever met. He's not the one