Should I have sex with him?

I ve been talking to this guy for about 3 months now he s always being nice and really really funny, he always makes me laugh and all and i started thinking about him in other way than ''as a friend'' from about a month ago. we talk so much everyday and he flirts sometimes and damn he s really hot but, he is 20 and i am 16 and i think he might be too old for me? He asked me to come over his house this weekend but I've been so hormonal lately that im afraid of what i might do,... I dont wanna be used by him and i dont want to use him and im afraid that intercourse could fuck up our whole thing... i dont want that friends with benefits thing i want kind of more.. im not the overly attached type of girl but i do fear what he might think of me if i try to make a move on him and if he does make a move on me id probably be all his. What could I do, guys? Please, help?

What Guys Said 1

• Only if you want to

What Girls Said 2

• It's probably best not to. Especially since depending on where you're from you may be a minor still. And it sounds like the most you may get is sex considering how little time you know each other and there doesn't seem much intent on something more relationship-like.

• no of courseee