How carefree of a person are you?

Most Helpful Girl

• So, tbh, this is the first thing I thought of. BACK WHEN ARIZONA STILL USED HIGHWAY GOTHIC, GODDAMNIT ::sheds tear::
    inourelements.com/.../Carefree-Highway-300x184.jpg

Aaaaaanyway...

This is a tricky question, because, if I give you a straight answer, you'll get the wrong idea.

The answer is that I'm pretty much completely carefree. La la la la la la la.

On the other hand, that probably gives you an image of someone who is totally chill, Type B, letting the world go by, not really grabbing the reins, content to let others stress out and get the ulcers while I sit around and lie on the couch. Which would be SO TOTALLY WRONG.

Nope.

I'm "carefree" because i THRIVE on stress. I LOVE chaos. Other people's havoc is my utopia. Your idea of shit hitting the fan is my idea of a cool breeze. Your turning the dial to 11 is my perfect volume.

Like, I'm a pretty high-stress individual, but that's the GOOD kind of stress. Almost all stress is a good, productive, positive thing to me.

The only time I get agitated/disturbed/out of sorts is when I'm allowed to "relax". That's when shit falls apart.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• Usually about like this:
    media.giphy.com/media/aiE3JQU3vLqTK/giphy.gif

But if I'm stressed, it's more like this:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6fd5bbcad7.gif

I don't sweat the little things though

• hmm I'm only sometimes care free, however there's certain things that I should care about I guess and I don't. Little things that I care about that I shouldn't, can't win.

• So carefree I am not gonna think about it! Until later when I it piles on and I stress out and freak out on everyone!

• I'm pretty intense tbh, but I can be carefree if I really want to.

• Considering that I have no less than three separate anxiety disorders, I am not at all a carefree person.

• I wrote a whole take designated to not giving a shit so I'm definitely on the leader board at least.

• I'm extremely carefree 😂😂 my besties brother got shocked I actually got good grades in school because he said I look like I don't give a fuck about anything 😂 which is true but #StayInSchool

• If you mean carefree as in I take risks then like a 8/10
    but if you mean carefree as in I go with the flow or something then like a 0/10
    I think too much to be carefree

• I'm so torn here. I rarely find anything worth getting upset or angry over but I'm also a compulsive clean freak?

• I'm pretty carefree. Unfortunately, I tend to be the "mom" of the group whenever out with people.

• I'm pretty carefree person when it comes to everyday things! I don't really worry a lot.. But I have recently due to not knowing what to do in school and shit

• It's good to worry about important thing that are in your control I think. Like your career, good luck!!

• I'm pretty damn care free. I don't let much bother me and I also don't ponder a lot on decisions, I have a "fuck it" attitude.

• on a scale of 1 to 10
    a 7

• Right now at this moment, I'm super carefree. I've got a really important thing to do for tomorrow, but instead I'm just chilling.

• Im carefree most of the time, sometimes way too much haha

• I'm that carefree person that doesn't study for finals until one hour before finals.

• I'm a pretty chill person until your piss me off.

• Probrably 6/7.

• Not as carefree as I'd like to be 🙄

What Guys Said 13

• Used to be more carefree hoping on the next flight out of town for the weekend with no plans and what not but now I have more responsibility so I'm pretty predictable these days.

• I am carefree in a very ordered sort of way - Being ordered relaxes me

• I can't be bothered to think about it.

• fairly carefree it would be better to say that I'm laid back.

• Hmm never had a choice growing up.

• I used to be verrryyy carefree until I fucked up so I learned that I gotta control myself.

• Zero fcks given brah

• not as much as i should be

• Wild and Free!
    Can't hold me down at all.

• Zero fucks given- EVER.

• I give zero fucks.

• I'm just a big ol ball of fluff and nerves man
    Nowhere near as bad as my mother and sister though

• what will happen will happen, i'm just along for the ride, no need to stress