Are you shallow?

Out of curiosity , have you ever been unattractive to someone because you found them ugly, and then later on in life you saw them again and they we're more physically attractive but they then they don't like you anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, when I was 18 my guy friend had feelings for me and I wasn't attracted to him (physically or mentally). Then we lost touch until we were 21 and he had matured quite a bit, both physically and mentally lol. But he still resented me slightly for rejecting him years before.

Anyway, we've been dating for a year and a half now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. There was a lady that worked at my bank. The first couple of times I saw her she had a mustache like you'd see on a 15 year old boy. Add to that a bad case of acne. I ran into her about a year later and she looked complete different. The mustache was waxed or bleached and her acne had cleared up.

What Girls Said 2

• I can honestly say that if I'm not at least 40% attracted to a man's physical appearance and 90% to his personality, then I won't be attracted to him in a romantic way...
    As simple as that.

It's only natural.

And no, the situation you asked at the end never happened to me.

• i most certainly am not.

What Guys Said 1