How do you get a guy to want you?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Step one: Be hot. I dont care what anybody says, until we have built rapport and gotten to know eachother, the only thing i can judge you from is your looks and signal you're sending.
    Step two: Be awesome once you start talking.

If you're not hot, you're wrong. And you can always just grab his penis

• A person being hot is not a reason for a person to want them and not being hot is doesn't make you wrong that not a reason to be wrong you're right the way God made you not wrong.

• Say whatever you want, girls aswell as guys are superficial, deal with it

• If he's not immediately attracted to you for whatever reason, but you are really hot for him, then you have to get to know him well. It's possible that when he knows you better he will fall in love with you after all.

• You don't have to b be hot for jim to get to know him and being hot for him is not a reason to get to know him.

• You have to be physically attractive, likeable, and "be on the same page"

• Being attractive is not a reason for somebody to want you and you shouldn't and don't to be attractive for somebody to want you you can get a guy to want by being attractive in other ways besides being physicaly attractive.

• Don't talk too much.

• You just don't. All you can do is increasing your chances by making him notice you in a positive way. How to do it? No formula, each guy is different, but making him know that you exist is a good start (if you haven't done that yet, or course).

• Make yourself a recording of this and play it real loud only when the guy comes around. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OahGaZ0O47c

• I think you should ask him. If you don't do that then you might loose him. Don't wait for the guy to see him in act, just take the moment and ask him out. If he says yes then you are in Business with him. By the way I wish you for him so that you can get him. :)

• If by "want you" you mean sexually you have to know how to entice and seduce him. If you mean romantically you have to be the kinda girl he wants to date; be yourself and maybe be slightly mysterious

• Skinny, big tits, big ass, long legs. Or have three of em in this list

• Make yourself sexually available.

• How do you do make yourself sexualy avaliable?

• I don't know, I've never had that problem. I'm generally sexually available under much wider conditions than women are.

I guess the only thing I can suggest is not to narrow down the conditions under which you'd have sex too much.

Drop clues that you're interested in him sexually? I mean, you have to use some tact here, but that's about the only way.

• If he does not like you get over it and move on.

• Ask him out, and if he says yes then he wants you at least a little. If he stays in the relationship more then a few months then he wants you a lot more. If you ask him out that will bring along with it an easy way to get him to want you since that is a pretty attractive thing women do (since its so rare).

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know. I guess by flirting and pay attention to things. Although sometime I do that naturally without thinking!

• Um.

You want him to feel like he can be around you and still do the things that he enjoys. Bonus if he feels like the two of you doing this thing together would be super fun. Find things that you can share in common or try to find enjoyment in his favorite thing to do.

^.^

• I would first show interest in him. He should be single first obvi.

• show him every attribute of yourself and he'll like you for who you are. personally with my boyfriend when i first started liking him i didn't try to make myself more attractive or anything like that i just acted the same way i am with him right now and thats how i got him. dont try to impress the person you dont need to do that just be yourself. :)

• You have to get naked.

Semi-joking. You have to do sexy things in front of him and you have to be his "type".