Have you had any awkward and embarrassing dating moments?

what a dickhead yhis kid is.

*this*

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg that was hilarious hahaha. That guy... Smh.
    My embarrassing one was probably a first date when I properly tripped, was so embarrassing.

• But you can laugh about it now

• He's such a fuckwit

• Yea, he was a gent about it. I'm actually with the guy now and I've been with him for a few years, and we laugh about it sometimes now haha. At time it was the worst though, my legs wouldn't work properly because I was so nervous around him.

And that guy, at the end, he STILL couldn't say the right thing lmao, he was getting her name wrong. Poor girl lol.

What Girls Said 4

• I went on a date to a carnival with a player before. Girls kept coming up to him and he would join them instead and find me later only to have it repeat. I left.

• Mmm yes plenty 😂 The most recent guy I dated had it the worst, I wore silly high heels so kept on falling over and on our second date I wore a bright red waterproof poncho to protect me from the rain 😂 It was so funny

• I can't say I've been! I imagine they all are.

• I used to watch that when George Lopez or someone hosted it

What Guys Said 0