She cancelled our date again?

I really like this girl and I thought she liked me but this is the second time she's cancelled our date. First one I understood and gave her the benefit of the doubt. So I waited and asked her again, we agreed on a date and time but she ended up cancelling on me again. I don't know what to do I like her but I'm getting fed up. I want to think it's because she just broke up with her boyfriend a free months ago but I'm not sure. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok what was her excuse? And also, is she shy? If she is, then you should invite her out again and see if she cancels it or not, if she's not shy, see if she asks you out (or hint you to ask her out). If she cancels/doesn't ask you out, you can start to think about moving on to another woman, because really, if we like you/are interested in you, we will make time for you. We may be busy but we won't cancel, we'll just delay for a week maximum.

Most Helpful Guy

• Call her and say, "I don't want to ignore what looks like a hint, so I'm not going to ask you out again. I'd really like to date you so, if you decide that you want to go out, call me and tell me you're interested and I'll be there. I'm going to assume that I won't hear from you, but I hope I'm wrong." That says all that you need to say.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Move on, don't waste your time on someone that seems not to like you, it sucks, but it is what it is. There are many other girls out there that are better and that will go on a date with you.
    If this girl ever decides to go on a date with you, she can ask you, but you shouldn't be waiting for her.

• well, you can go for a third but I say just kick the ball in her court. whether she kicks it back or not will reveal her feelings towards you.

• you know what they say three strikes you're out! i usually start looking for someone else after the first time being cancelled on and if they cancel again on the second time none of my time will really have been wasted. by the third time i just throw it out there with 0 expectations of them coming.

• why did she cancel?

• First time she said she said she was sick and would text me later if she could make it. Then she said sorry she couldn't. Second time she said they put her on the schedule to work and she didn't know.

• ask her to do something tomorrow or Sunday. if she flakes, move on.

• Ask another woman out. This woman will never respect you.