I'm a Muslim I fall for Atheist, how I can forget him?

my story is he fall for me first he proposed I refused him first for religion issues, then he kept trying so I told him My grandma is Asian since I know Asian girls is deal breaker for him. I didn't want him to fall so hard for me.

After 5 years I regert I think of him & how stupid I'm... I never seen like him... I try to look for him in every guy I met

i still check his FB, he is old fashioned guy, I keep rember funny moments we had. He was white handsome & kind all my friends said I was lucky but I put religion first

now I'm tearing

Most Helpful Guy

• there's always another guy, the only obstacle in your way is yourself.

• That's what keep me sane. I learned a big lesson in life. I'm planning to travel to the DC maybe I can find someone like him

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a lot of guys out there for you. You just became infatuated with him before you even got to know him, and it may partly be because he showed so much interest in you. You have to think hard about what's important to you and factor that into the men you pursue now in order to avoid having something like this happen again. Once you meet someone else who you start to care about, you will see the old pains and longing will fade.

What Guys Said 7

• You cannot forget someone who touched your heart and you should not forget them. Learn all that you can from the experience. After 5 years, your refusal to let go of him is a huge problem. You may need professional counselling.

• That's true I guess I need to. When only one person make me feel wanted & important. That's so special hard to find nowdays. He said I'll regert refusing him. I didn't believe him that day. But Now? I really did

• Well it's been 5 years, so it's irrelevant.

• Yeah When I love I love.. What make me keep love him is that he was nice to me but I can forget the cheater

• we can always get over someone or some emotions !!

• Because he is special & unique

• we've all had people we said they are special and one of a kind etc, but in the end things never come back the same, we should simply move on

• by athiest do you mean athiest or christians? also if you can tell us what country that could help us determine how to help you cause different people need differen solutions.

• He is from DC & Athesit not Christian

• well... I assume you mean DC washington, i guess if he doesn't believe in anything then it could work, just because you're part Asian it means nothing

• Oh yay, more misery created by religion. And religious people wonder why atheists hate it so much.

• I ask my God to reward me, and bring me a guy typical like him for what I refused for God. Amen :(

• It's no different than an atheists being put off by a religious person's beliefs.

• Religion is malignant. It causes harm where it doesn't need to. It tries to claim it has the answers when it doesn't. That's the difference. Religious people believe in something that is harmful, atheists don't.

• Maybe as the Koran teaches in Sura 12, put him to death for being a infidel, if you really are commited to your religion and its teachings?

• Koran don't say that. Anyway I Just love that guy I avoided to not hurt him by falling hard for me. He said I'll regert refusing him I didn't know I will oneday i really try to look like a guy like him now that's mesrble

• I don't understand, why would you want to leave him if he's a great guy? Because he doesn't have the same beliefs as you?

What Girls Said 1

• It's all in the past now. If you still haven't moved on and if you are eager to try again, message him. Just this time don't put religion first.

• True advice I learned that. I hope but he seems not active on his Facebook I wonder if he still alive. But I love checking his page. i tried to message him before 3 years but he was like hey how are u long time , And he act like he don't see my message.