Am I truly in over my head dating my old college professor?

So I am 26 years old and I am dating my old college professor who is 41. Everything has been amazing and she is dynamic in bed. But, there are always negatives. What if people start talking? What if she treats me differently than the other students? And the worst part, what if she gets fired because she's banging her old student? I really like her but am I in over my head?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I doubt she can get fired for dating an old student. If you were still studying there, it could be a problem.

Other than that, there is not true harm in this, as long as you know what you are doing. A 15 year age gap is no joke and this will complicate things a lot in the long run, if that is what you are aiming for.

in other words, know what you want out of this and think hard about if it is worth it for you. If it is, then you have your answer.

• Yeah I'm still studying there but we will be in different buildings.

• Do you know if there are policies or rules against such relations? Have you talked about it with her?

• Yes she told me professors can't date their current students.

• Are you still her student? I believe that the policies against these things only apply if she is still in a position where she will be giving you a grade.