Singles, Do you wish you were in a relationship right now?

This question is for everyone on GAG who is single. Do you wish you were in a relationship right now?

BQ: When was the last time you were in a relationship?

• I wish I was in a relationship right now
  • I'm cool with being single
  • No Opinion/Other
  • I'm in a relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• I just recently got out of a online LDR.. I think it's not the right time for me to find a boyfriend atm... I want to take my time and focus on myself. If i can't get my life together, I think I'm not ready to bring more trouble in my life. I'm not saying that a relationship is problematic but if it's not with the right person, yh problems will arise. So, i'm just going to wait for the right guy to come. He doesn't have to be perfect because I've learned that even if he seems perfect, it doesn't mean that the feelings are there :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, been wishing for 22 years. Damn, & my patience is running thin.

What Girls Said 23

• no, i don't give a shit about men right now.

• Nah man, I'm cool with being single, I chose this. Last time I was in one was like more than 2 weeks ago.

• If I am to get in a relationship, I expect him to make an effort. I tend to go above and beyond for a guy and he just reaps the benefits. It takes two to make it work well.

• I'm cool with being single, but I do have a crush on someone right now. If he asked me out, I'd definitely say yes. I don't care if I'm single, though.

• I do, and I don't. I'm pretty content on my own and I need to focus on myself a lot right now, but I still crave intimacy.
    I've never been in a relationship, but I had a "thing" for a couple months that ended in August. Spent everyday (literally) with him, and most nights, then suddenly I didn't have that anymore. I do miss having that, but not at the expense of my heart.

• Yea I wish I was.
    I've asked 3 guys out this week (whom I all know and am connected with emotionally/mentally) and they all said no.
    Hahahaha

• I've never been in a relationship, and everyone in high school makes it seem like it's the most important thing in the world.

I'm not sure I'd actually want to be in a relationship right now, unless it was with the right guy.

• Nope, I'm good.

To answer your BQ: never.

• I kind of wish that I was with a good, decent guy, right now but, at the same time, I'm willing to wait to meet a great guy. For now, I'm lucky to have some great people in my life! (one or two that I've met on here)

• When the time is right it'll happen, no need to rush... I'm ok being single, but if the right guy comes, I'll stop being single...

• I've never been in a relationship, I kinda want to but only because I want to cuddle, not for any other reason rn to be honest 😂

• It fluctuates. Some days I do and some I don't. My last relationship was 7 years ago.

• No, I like being single. I have the rest of my life to be in a relationship. Last time I had a boyfriend was last summer.

• I'm usually cool with being single but I'd like to be in a relationship just because I really like a guy.

• Yes😔& I've never been in one

• No I am quite happy being on my own, I don't even say I am single, I say I am free 👌

• I don't like relationships... At least not now. Its like for me a go with a flow type of thing?

• Yes to be honest lol :/

• It'd be nice I guess but I think I'd be fine with or without one.

• I'm fine with being single right now.

The last time I was in a relationship was 3 months ago.

• 2 and a half years ago

• I'd like to be in a relationship with the guy I like right now but he has a girlfriend.

• Never been in a relationship before and yes of course I'm holding to have a relationship with my crush. But like that's ever gonna happen.

What Guys Said 35

• I had never been in a relationship for more than 30 years. Never dated either. Gotten used to it after around 25 maybe 27 years.

I figured I don't really need a relationship or to be involved or be in a relationship for really any particular reason. More so since I've already made up my mind clearly I wouldn't want any children of my own, and therefore a relationship would be even less likely and probably pointless for me, regardless.

Being still single don't really matter to me anymore.

The very very end results will always be the same, and I think everyone dies alone with only exceptions when it comes to things like a tragic accident such as dying in a plane crash or train wreck or maybe some severe natural disaster, then they might not have died alone.

• I'm single, and have been so for over 5 years now (when my previous relationship ended). I'm neither happy nor sad about being single. I'm neutral about it. I have a lot of stuff to take care of. Need to resurrect my faltering career. Will be immigrating to a new country in a couple of months. I have no time for dating and relationships now. And I would not prefer to have any such distractions for another year or so, until i get my shit together.

• No, because I've been single for too long and literally have no confidence that one involving me will work. The dating game has changed so much, and girls my age have had so many guys pounding them and hounding them in clubs and on social media that my naivity won't be forgiven.

• I've been in three relationships, and one of the relationships really hurt me because the girl basically told me she wanted to be in an open relationship and get with someone else while we were still together. Honestly, when I'm in a relationship, sometimes I want to be single, and then when I'm single, sometimes I want a relationship. That one experience with the girl who wanted an open relationship is probably what will always make me weary about relationships. But right now I would like to date someone.

• I'm not attracted to many girls atm. Probably telling me that this is not the right moment. But love and sex, obviously, maybe there's little more important :)

• Hells to the yeah I'd want to be with someone. And no, I've never been with anyone -__-

• Sometimes I wish I was but it's seldom. I mainly wish I could meet a nice girl who isn't totally self-absorbed and has basic values of respect and courtesy. Alas, that is a very rare thing so I just observe and learn from the things people tell me. Most relationships aren't very fulfilling so I don't feel that bad for myself.

The last time I was in a relationship was a little over 2 years ago.

• I don't like people. I do like cheese. I get more cheese by being alone. Profit.

• Both A and B.
    I wish i could be in a relationship with someone who is just like me (personality wise) . But right now its okay for me. I do not spend time thinking how amazing the idea above is. Still , that doesn't mean that i wouldn't appreciate it.

• Never been in one.

Really want one.

I've been craving affection and companionship lately. Like. Damn. Homie.

• I wish things for her were different so it can work out.

• I voted A, it's just part of my nature.

• I'm alright with being single but if the opportunity came up to be in a relationship I'd give it a try.

• Nah.

• Doesn't really matter to me that I'm single.

• Yes, having never been in a relationship at 26 is kind of depressing, but there's always hope somewhere right?

• Nah.. just give me one before Valentines day so i dont feel left out.

• yes definitely would like to be in one :'(

• I do. But I'm not gonna kill myself over being single.

• I voted B. I'm fine being single. It's been around 5 years since my last relationship.

• The no. of "I wish I was in a relationship right now" votes are high af😂😂
    Long live single people.
    #foreveralone

• I do, yep.

• Cool with being single. Not crazy about perfect love today.

• I'm done at this point in my life. And it's been about 3 years since I was last in one.

• I'm cool with being single for now, really. After all, I'm still 14. It's not like I can have sex yet.

• Yeah.
    Want somebody to talk to.
    Hang out with.
    Be cool with.
    Never been in a relationship...

• I'll just stay single

• I do not I have been single for 24 years I ok with that

• Single since birth.
    Don't care for relationships at the moment tbh.

• Yes, my last relationship ended 9 years ago.

• More from Guys
    5