What's a cheap acceptable birthday present for someone I don't really care about but HAVE to buy a present for?

It's for a 25 year old guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are going to do this and you feel that way about the guy.. why be shallow about it, get him a card saying I do not care about you at all I was told I had to get you something.. and show to him your cold shoulder side.. he may be looking at you way different then you look at him.. but if you can not be nice to some one for what ever reason.. be honest about it.. don't just hope he will go away

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• What? Is he your brother or something? Get him a WalMart gift card for like $10.

• some sports cup or something from the dollar store just get him something related too whatever team is popular where u live or if u know what team he likes even better u can usually find something for like $5

• A decent wine for 20 bucks or so.

• Coffee mug, a shirt from a band or movie he likes, socks with a design, a keychain, hat, worst comes to worst give him the receipt for whatever you buy

• Gift card! Best invention ever for the passive aggressive gift shopper on the go!

• A cigar and a bottle of wine

• A electric shaver with after shave.

• You don't have to who says?

What Girls Said 7

• A gift card for somewhere innocuous like Starbucks.

• Gift card.

• How cheap? Maybe a gift card? Not sure how much you want to spend.

• wine, t shirt, socks, scarf, book (s)..

• Gift card

• A hair brush

• iTunes gift card!