Where do I find semi-conservative girls?

A girl that's ok with going dutch and believes in equality between the sexes but also doesn't engage in the party girl lifestyle or act like a JAP.
Someone that doesn't drink, smoke or do any drugs.
Someone with a great personality and looks.

Where are these girls?

Since a couple of people mentioned that I could meet them at church, I will point out that I'm an atheist and against dating religious girls.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm well down to earth girls...
    artsy classes like pottery

just join a chess club at college or any other club for that matter, think outdoorsy-backpacking

What Girls Said 8

• Probably taken already, since it seems that a lot of guys want the same qualities in a girlfriend so they scoop these girls up real fast. Although I fit most of this criteria myself (okay I do drink once in a while... whoops), what held me back from a relationship for so long was my looks and height (definitely don't have great looks, though my husband will disagree, lol).

This kind of girl is likely the one who is alone on the side when there's a crowd, but she's not necessarily shy. You might also find her if you're both involved in the same hobbies, clubs, classes, or volunteer work (and that gives you something in common right away). Party type girls aren't generally into that kind of stuff.

• Your imagination.

• Maybe at church?

• I'm an atheist

• I've been searching but it seems most attractive girls are internally spoiled, greedy, complicated, self-righteous, and obnoxiously difficult.

• Fine than date me! hahah JK! I dunno man! Maybe a club? Like volunteering! (:

• What is a JAP? I am not familiar with this acronym. My goes directly to a Japanese.

• JAP - Jewish American Princess but the term can be applied to any girl.
      It is a a female who collects designer fashion items and status symbols. Outwardly attractive, internally spoiled, greedy, complicated, self-righteous, and obnoxiously difficult.

• @RachelBrigs I didn't invent the term and never said that it only applied to Jews.
      Jeez why do you care so much about semantics?
      Either answer my question or gtfo

• It isn't merely semantics, calling someone who isn't Jewish is stupid. "Never said it only applies to Jews." But it does.
      Are you white? Can I call you black? You're not Jewish can I call you jewish?

Anyway, I did give my opinion, I said I'm sorry but its kind of hard to find people who don't drink smoke etc

• Finding people who don't drink or smoke or do any of the sort is actually kinda hard. I don't know what to tell you.

• I'd say church

• I got most of those, my looks are around average though (depending on who you ask). I always pay my way on dates, I don't drink, smoke or do drugs.

You can try bookstores, maybe an art festival. Maybe at marathons or charity fundraisers.

• What's wrong with going to parties? What's wrong with liking music and wanting to dance to it with friends?

• I'm incompatible with party girls

• Who said it's impossible for them to like your kind of music too? 😊

• Most of them like rap and pop only and hate classical and rock.

What Guys Said 5

• Well, you can go all Frankenstein and make one.

• A lot of guys want a girl like that so I think they are generally taken. The ones who aren't taken are usually shy so theyre harder to find. The party girls just get tossed from one guy to the next because guys like them for sex but nobody wants to commit to them. So you're much more likely to run into the party girl.

• I see party girls everywhere and since I have a completely different outlook on life I'm not compatible with them.
      The girls that have their shit together are rare and are usually taken. I don't like shy girls since they don't have their shit together and want me to be fully dominant and tell them what to do :(

• Wait... didn't you used to say you like promiscuous girls or am I confusing you with someone else?

• I like girls with a wild side so obviously I'd want them to have had experience.
      Lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets.

• I wanted to ask literally the same question but I thought I would get flamed for it.

• Your fantasies mate

• Oh they exist it's just they always have a boyfriend already for some reason

• Why do so many of the good girls in the dating pool believe in bullshit, it's unfair ;~;