Which type of person would you want to date?

Which type of person would you want to date?

• Athletic
    21% (9)9% (4)15% (13)Vote
  • Artsy
    19% (8)11% (5)15% (13)Vote
  • Musician
    9% (4)7% (3)8% (7)Vote
  • Smart
    44% (19)50% (23)47% (42)Vote
  • Just Pretty/ Hot
    7% (3)20% (9)13% (12)Vote
  • Boring
    0% (0)3% (2)2% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy that can sing or play an instrument well can come and sweep me off of my feet any day 😍

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• To be Honest, I would be happy with someone who would cuddle with me, play video games with me and come to my bands shows. That's it.

0|1
    0|0
  • That moment the majority votes for smart but from browsing around GAG, you'd find that the majority love looks more than anything else...

0|0
    0|0
  • All if the above

0|0
    0|0
  • I put smart, but really, I mean nerdy. My girlfriend can draw really well, and she plays the viola, but she is a total nerd, and I love her for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • the right mix of all of those things

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of those options I chose smart

0|0
    0|0
  • boring ftw

0|0
    0|0
  • Some creative would match with me
    Though love matters most 😶

0|0
    0|0
  • Its would be a combination of pretty smart hot musician and athletic voted athletic though

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I would

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I picked athletic, but that's because I group fishing, riding 4-wheelers, swimming, and stuff like that in there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart, but not overly nerdy or anything. A guy I used to be into was very fascinated by history, and used to collect some old stuff from war times. That was pretty cool, seeing him so passionate about something. I like stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • smart. smart is hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Musician would be perfect 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I need an artistic SO to go with my artisticness.
    Even if they aren't too attractive, intelligent nor athletic, them being artistic would outweigh the rest. As long as they aren't physically unhealthy or too ignorant/idiotic then we're good to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the word creative bot artsy because that could be musically or drawing wise ir even writting wise. If you have a creative nature that's it I'm sold

0|0
    0|0
  • Musician/Artsy/Smart - I'm a creative person, so we'd blend well.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about someone who possesses all of those traits? That's what I prefer.

0|2
    0|0
  • pretty/hot

0|0
    0|0