What does it mean if we fall asleep on the phone together? Does she like me?

So I have come close with this girl in college over the first semester and we have been on break for about a month. I like her but I am not sure if she likes me or is just interested in me as a friend. We had a lot of flirty and touchy experiences first semester, and we kissed too, but when I confronted her about our situation she thought we should just stay friends. We have texted a lot over break and it has been really flirty and tonight she wanted to talk on the phone. We talked for four hours and it was a little flirty but I also got some mixed signals. She asked me about other girls and stuff which I don't know why she would ask that. Then after awhile we both got quite and slowly fell asleep together on the phone. Why did we talk for so long and what does this mean? Is this something girls normally do with guys they like? I can't imagine this is a typical friend thing to do. Does she possibly have feelings but is too afriad to open them up? Thanks!!

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I normally do that with my boyfriend lol I tend to fall asleep on him (time zone is different) but we spend hours on on the phone talking to each other. She does sound like she likes you (is interested). Why she asked you about other girls was just a way of her knowing if you were interested in someone, or seeing someone. So I guess she was doing some investigations. It does sound like she is just curious if you like her to.. Ask her directly, about how she feels about you, and you'll get an answer.

What Guys Said 0