I sent a guy I asked a facebook request and he hasn't responded?

I sent this guy at work a facebook request we flirt all the time and get on well it has been a day since I sent the request and he hasn't responded he is a cancer star sign and I don't know if I am over thinking the issue or he just isn't interested?

Hey just a quick update thank you for your post. He finally added me at 6 am this morning yeah x Again thank you for your opinions x.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're obviously overthinking. He may not even have logged in to Facebook since the time you sent him a request. I sometimes don't log into Facebook for days, or even weeks at a stretch.

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps he has Not seen this yet here, dear, give it a bit of More time down the line.
    And maybe if he has looked but not leaped, it could be a helpful hint that he would rather keep pleasure at work and you Off his Facebook to Not... Look.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Overthinking it. Calm down.

• My own boyfriend hasn't accepted my friend request. It's not the end of the world!!