If girls hate players so much why do they always end up falling for them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because if society hates murderers, rapists, child molesters, why do we keep falling for them? Like priests and altar boys. If churches hate child molesters, why did they keep hiring them? If Cuba hated dictator ruling, why did they keep electing them?

Simple.
    They're good with words. They are charismatic. They don't have neon signs that say "I'm a rapist/dictator/cheater/player/golddigger/etc." Plastered above them or on their forehead. You don't know until it's too late and already fell for them.

Also, some people change. Some people go in fresh and then change and become players during the relationship. Not every girl who's dated a player started with an established player. My sister dated this geeky, dorky guy who pretty much he begged my other sister to tell the other sister for her to give him a chance. She did. And for years they were ok. He was sweet and treated her nicely. Then she noticed a change. And he was fucking around, even got the other woman pregnant. And he was cheating with other women too. From the beginning, you would never guess this geeky guy who begged my sister for a date would become a player. But he did. He was a quiet, quirky geek guy. Very short and skinny. I think he's like 5'2, 100ish lbs.

And then there are women who are convinced they have magical pussies that can change a man. Lol nope.

So take your pick.

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy shit! It's not a big scary man taking advantage of a young, stupid girl. When I was 17 I fucked a couple older girls. My friend even more than me. To this day the both of us can still get almost whatever we want.

The reason we can do it is because girls want sex too. But in a different way than guys do. Once you understand how a girl thinks, it becomes very easy to trick them into thinking whatever you want. A girls mind is so malleable it's not even funny. It's because all logic for them is connected to their emotions. You can make girls think they are in love with you or that they just want to fuck you, you can make them think of you as a friend.

When you don't want to fuck them anymore, you can even make them think that they are the ones breaking up with you, which believe it or not, is the most humane way to do it. Otherwise, you'll emotionally damage them and that can really cause problems for the next asshole who tries at her and who knows, maybe he's the right one.

Sorry, but that's the cold hard truth.

What Girls Said 10

• Cause they get played obviously. Players are sneaky.

• Players don't exactly have "I'm a douche bag man whore" written on the top of their head. They'll act nice and caring at first, or at least around her, and then they douche bag it up later on when they get what they want.

• They fall in love with an illusion, because they get lied to and manipulated into believing he is a nice guy who cares about her. When in fact. he's only playing on her emotions

• Players are good with words 😂

• Because players are the ones that show them the most attention.

• I think it's because players know how to mess with a girl's mind. They know what to say at the right timing and it really messes with their mind.

• Because fuck boys have ways making you think they were sincere

• Only works with naive girls

• Because he wouldn't be a player if he wasn't able to fool anyone.

Duh!

They have a tactic, aim for the girl who hasn't a clue of who you are, make her fall for you, and have 3 more girls on the side. By the time she finds out, she's already head over heels, and sometimes hard to let go. So she's there mad, hurt and upset, trying to leave but same time trying to understand what happened. Confused as to what is better, because it seems like he loves you, but it doesn't at the same time, and you're hurt and want to stay with him, but hate him at the same time, and you're at war with yourself because you want to lave, and you want to stay, but you know you should leave and you're stubborn to stay and you know you're being stupid, but it's all emotional conflict, because it hurts to leave and it hurts to stay, so you're fucked anyway. The smart thing is to leave of course, but you can't in those moments because the hurt is too strong to even thing or do rational, you try to to do what you think will help you not be so hurt. And end up mad with yourself for being stupid.

THey are called players for a reason. Hey need to be able to fool, and okay with you, to be labled as player.

• Because they have them wrapped around their little finger.

What Guys Said 11

• because players are good manipulators, and they manipulate young naive girls into liking them. Majority of manipulators are good at get things out of people, for their own sick benefit.

If girls knew they were players, and knew what they were like, these would run a mile. But some don't because of their of their self worth, and feel that deserve to be treated like that.

• There is nothing to be admired by these assholes, and what they to do girls. Playing with peoples feelings is sick and retarded. Players as far I am concerned are scum in our society, and ruin the dating scene for the good people, and because these assholes, the good people have to be less trusting.

• Players aren't stupid. They dont go around parading "I am a player".

• 'Girls' fall for players, not 'women'! It's all about age and maturity.

• I guess you could say that's true but I still tend to fall for a bad boy or player now, they can be very persuasive and make you feel really beautiful and important so don't restrict it to age and maturity

• @AngelMay23

If you still fall for the false claims of 'bad boys' at your age, then your maturity level is probably on par with that of teen girls. If not, then you probably have a fetish for being emotional or physically hurt by bad guys, and actually enjoy the experience.

• when someone is in love he or she might not always see it right away

• Because clearly they'd like them if the guy wanted to stick around, I guess.

• Excellent question. I wonder the same question. Women don't seem to mind getting lied to and manipulated.

• Because they are attractive plus they think they they can change them.

• Because we have big dinks and muscles lol

• Because they hate guys who lack confidence even more.

• They have got balls

• Well you only notice popular girls falling for players. Notice other girls too :P

• Well I was never considered popular but I ended up going out with about 3 guys considered bad boys or players since I was about 15 and some people say I'm going out with a bit of a player now so I wouldn't say it is just populate girls that fall for players, they are very charasmatic

• @AngelMay23 Yeah it happens often but usually players hook up with more popular ones so probability on that side is high. I was talking in that sense.