What is the point of playing with someone feelings?

I was talking to a guy I really liked and saw potential in. He led me on for thw past three months and he told me he was going to do two things for me and he didn't. The third time he PROMISED me dinner. I asked him yesterday what time are you picking me up. He told me "I'm sorry, as much as I wanted to take the next level with you I can't, I'm sorry" I was hurt like led me on all this time. What does his apology mean?

Can I get serious answers please

What Guys Said 1

• Playing is made for fun!!!

What Girls Said 2

• Some people only have their own interests at heart. If someone lets me down once i assume they are busy... twice, unreliable, but three times... they are just playing me.

Life is far too short to waste you time on someone who doesn't make an effort to be in your life. If he genuinely liked you then he'd make an effort... not an excuse

. I'd move before he makes you feel more hurt than you already are

• What do he meant by "I'm sorry, as much as I wanted to take the next level with you I can't, I'm sorry" ?

• Thank you

• You're welcome :)

• Use him to make your boyfriend jealous