Girls, Why do women hate redheads?

Why do most women just hate looking at redheads and dismiss them as dog sh*t. Seriously it's depressing
Girls, Why do women hate redheads?
I've just got to the pony where I wanna end my life cause I hate women for the way they've treated red head guys

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, I've been attracted to redheaded guys before. The first time I heard anything negative about redheads (joking or just mean) has been on the internet, not in real life. Whoever is in the picture there is an attractive guy. He has great bone structure, clear skin and a nice smile.

• Thanks that's a photo of myself , I just don't get it I'm quite nice , very muscular studying economics and the last girl I asked out made fun of me because I was a red head

• Well, she was rude. Unfortunately there are those out there with various preferences but since you are good looking and you say you are nice, then I hope the right girl finds you!

What Girls Said 20

• Are some women assholes with weird preferences?
    Sure.

If you are experiencing rejection, will this explain most of it?
    Nope.

I think yr looking for a convenient, non-personal place to pin the blame for rejection, rather than having to take a good hard look at yrself and think about places where you might make some changes.

And besides, even if you ARE running into tons and tons of women who just have this weird irrational hate for redheads... there's not a lot you can really do about it, so, deal. Work on yrself.

Analogy: Lots and lots of women have a strong preference against short guys, but I know plenty of short guys who've done well with women. They just don't mind the women who won't mind them. It's that simple, really.

• I'm not one of those people.
    I hear a lot of jokes online and in cartoons about redheads, but never experienced it in person. (Not me in the avatar, I'm a light brunette.)

• I like redheads. Don't know about everyone else, but I like them.

• I think you need to stop blaming your problems on your hair color.
    Women hate redheads? Bullshit.
    I've seen some attractive ginger dudes in my life.

• We don't... Many times they are really attractive. If people tend not to like you, then you should try an attitude check. Unhappy people are not attractive to me, because I don't want to be with someone with a negative outlook. They might be the most physically attractive person in the world, but I can't stand to put up with negativity.

• Please, listen.
    If i sound agressive, then I am so so sorry but, I haven't met a redhead guy before,(judge however much you want) because they are rare over here, but i personally hate they are cute ;)
    BUT some girls dont like em.
    I ALSO think that it depends on personality, if you are nice, then I don't know what is wrong with theese girls, if you are a douche, then NO wonder.

sorry, i wanted to be real

• No I'm very nice and introventroveted I keep to myself , yet last time is ask out a girl she responded ewwww a red head seriously?

• Oh... then tried dying your hair?
      oh no.. now i sound rude.

• what? you re serious?
    you look damn attractive to me
    it s def not your looks

• I don't see them as any different

• Thanks :) I just always hear the same response you're not tall and dark , yet I'm muscular as hell

• I have no issue with redheads at all but I don't think it's that serious it's just a hair color.

• Thanks :) I always heard girls only like tall dark guys

• Nah not true you just need to find the right girl

• i think you are looking at the wrong category of women, just be confident about yourself and try and meet different types of females

• Personally, because every redhead I've come in contact with were the meanest people I've ever met haha

• Thanks for strengthing the stereotype of a young dumb female

• I think its cause there ain't much people with red hair nowadays

• It's not about the hair, it's usually about the face. Most red headed guys are a bit uglier.. I love the hair itself.

• Dude I'm a redhead and I don't say anything negative towards redheads or gingers. But I get what your saying.

• Yeah I always got bullied for having red hair and was always told il have no luck with women cause they hate it

• what on earth are you talking about? i see redhead with girlfriends all the time

• Really? I've never seen one.

• my first crush was a redhead lol

• I think your wrong. I have never met a girl that doesn't like redheads. Maybe your just feeling sad and you want to blame something for feeling this way.

• Well the last girl I asked out stated you're a red head NO

• there is no soul

• Dye it if you think that then

• Surround yourself with different women, the ones you are hanging around sound shitty. I have crushed on many red heads, my sisters hubby is a red head. Women like red heads, but you need to build your self confidence and find better people to be around. Also don't blame all women, we aren't all shallow.