Should I text him?

So, I didn't text one of my guy friend (crush) happy new year and nor did he. I want to see how he is doing but my pride is much stronger than me. should I let it go or just text him? The last time he texted me was on Christmas. He knows that I like him more than a friend but he can only offer me only a friendship, but now I'm having doubts even about that too? what to do, what for him to text or lower my pride and just get it over with?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's a guy friend, then isn't he a "boyfriend"?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel like texting... do it!
    Just be careful not to seem too needy, just one genuine message to see how he is doing, as a friend.
    It will give you the opportunity to get maybe a little more information on his feelings for you.
    Be careful though not to see signs of love on his side where there are just signs of respect and friendship. We tend to do that when we are in love...

Why can he only offer you friendship? Is it due to a situation he is in or is it because of his feelings? Why do you have doubts?

Good luck 😉

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• "my pride"
    Your pride about what? That he didn't text you on new years? That's ridiculous. If you want to talk to him as a friend then contact him. If you want to get over him because he's not interested then don't talk to him anymore.

• I swallowed my pride I'm texted a guy that I am really into and nothing good came from it. I wish I hadn't, maybe by now I wouldn't be feeling how I feel now. Deep down I knew nothing was becoming of him and I, but I continued to lie to myself and am in this predicament now. Starting the beginning of this week, I vowed to discontinue with him. I am slowly feeling better about things now but I know and believe that if I continue how I'm going things would work out for the better.

• I wouldn't. If he's not into you then there's nothing you can do to change that. He might think you're obsessed with him if you text him repeatedly

• you're overthinking it, just text him. most guys don't think as much of this situation as girls do so just text him.