Is my boyfriend inconsiderate or just absent minded?

He invited me over to his place to go for an afternoon ski. When I got there he said sorry he has to do a few errands first. Ok, I was early anyway.

Normally I wouldn't mind, but I was literally dressed like an onion (see below), like super bundled in warm layers. He was just wearing jeans and a light jacket. He drove us first to the mall, to pick up a present for his mom, then he was hungry so we got some pizza, etc etc. Anyway throughout this I asked him "should I change" (even though I didn't have anything to change into), and he was like "we're almost done".

We eventually ended up skiing, it was fun but... what do you think?

I was dressed like this lol:

Most Helpful Guy

• Absent minded, just didn't think ahead enough to let you come later while he finished things

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm its not that big of a deal however I would've shed some layers for my comfort or just stay in the car lol.

What Guys Said 1

• Just absent minded. He most likely forgot about his Mom's birthday because of wanting to ski with you.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think he's inconsiderate, just a guy. As long as you still have fun and enjoy the relationship. Meh.

• Probably just absent minded.

• That's what everyone says, but don't you think he should have picked up on the cues of how I was dressed?

• @Singapura well, no. He was being absentminded. If it bothered you, you should have told him.