This guy is so busy with his athletics... Should I just give up on him?

This guy and I hooked up a couple of times around New Years, and sexually we are very compatible. We keep in contact and have hopes to make concrete plans, but we go to different schools about an hour apart. I have class all week; he has track meets all weekend (and he's like a gold medalist at his school) .. So I'm all for it and know he has his own stuff going on as do I. Buuuut I really want to see him. As of now I know we aren't more than sex buddies. I know he isn't having sex with anyone else. He doesn't party because he's serious about his track. What I'm saying is, I think I'm the main chick in his life but I'm not much of one. He says he hates postponing things and whatnot but it's like we have no choice. What do I do

Most Helpful Guy

• I would talk to him about it. If he wants/thinks there should be more of a relationship you too will find time to do so. My girlfriend is in colorguard and we are both Resident Assistants so usually one of us is working or unavailable most nights and every now and then we overlap working weekends, but we make it work. I have a philosophy that mutual love will find a way. If both people want it, they will figure something out.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You should forget about him.