How can I get my girlfriend to feel better when she's scared?

My girlfriend is pregnant with twins she's about 4 months along. She's worried something will happen to her or the babies. She's been really upset the last few days. I keep telling her nothing will happen but she's still upset. How can I comfort her?

What Girls Said 2

• Hold her close, make nice gestures for her like doing some work she's normally responsible for, reduce her stress, tell her you love her and the baby often. She will continue to worry, especially if this is her first pregnancy, but it's okay. You can go to parenting classes and conferences together, and there's plenty of clinics where you can learn about what's necessary for the delivery, and throughout the pregnancy, etc. Make her feel comfortable by letting her stay informed and prepared :)

Just be there for her as much as you can.

• You should find ways to make her feel comfortable. You cannot make her worries vanish though.

What Guys Said 1

• Let her know you're there for him