How to maintain straight As in university AND a girlfriend?

Is this even possible?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just think of this as a very, very lightweight version of real-life priority-setting. Figure out the relevant commitments of time and effort; don't forget to factor in a reasonable amount of alone-time; then just put yr damn foot down, and say that these are yr needs.

If you can articulate yr needs, without being a dick about it, then yr girl should be fine about it. If she isn't, get a new girl, since that one is inconsiderate.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you absolutely can, yeah. But you need to make education your primary focus, and she needs to be on board with that.

What Girls Said 8

• balancing your life, time and priorities is the way to do that.

• Hardwork bro... big time hard work...

• You'll die young XD

• Yes.
    Just balance your priorities.

• Just try your best, don't over stress your self because you don't have As or whatever all it matters is passing your courses to get that degree so you become what you are they won't care if you got the As they care about the degree itself.

• I understand. But As are crucial for internships and graduate school. I will try my best though thaaanks

• From my experience, I don't think that's possible. My fellow students are mostly male, and the ones who have a girlfriend or are dating someone have very mediocre grades.

• It's totally possible if she understands you need to study and do homework

• hell no

What Guys Said 7

• You can't.

You might be able to pull off gay a's and a girlfriend, but straight a's and a girlfriend is impossible.

• You will have no sleep if you do that.

• Habib, sure, just keep a happy balance between study and her

• Yeah

• Focus on school, if a girl doesn't like that then she's not worth it.

• two main words time management

• Don't drink study together if separate uni study on Skype your welcome