Is it normal ti give up on your race?

im a white guy, and i have just given up on worrying about white girls. it seems they just hate us a lot. on tumblr and twitter they just call us scum, losers, and say we're responsible for all their pain and heartache, and we should die and all that sort of stuff. is it normal to just give up on them and look elsewhere?

to

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm mixed white person and I'm still trying to find a white guy hopeful that can last, its not all white women but I admit most full white women are cunts.

• what do you mean mixed white person?

• Yeah or hispanic or a mixed person like me.

• im sure you'll find a white guy if you aren't like the girls i described

Most Helpful Guy

• Well. White men get some shit, that's for sure. Except we're not supposed to say that we get any shit, because we're "privileged", so we can't have any issues. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tEiguYmgxA

But, all races prefer to date within their own race according to some okcupid and some other dating app statistics. Perhaps it's the white women you've been focusing on. You'll find a lot of white men saying similar shit about white women, on here. Or anywhere online. People bitch. That's what they do. Don't equate online personalities for real life personalities. Online, everyone just splays out all they think. In real life, they are more reserved. It's less generalized and more personalized behavior.

What Girls Said 7

• well as they "one person does not define an entire race!" so don't give up just because of a few girls who are currently in the break up phase. keep searching and you'll be suprised with what you find! she could be white, black, Asian, Hispanic who knows the world is full of different unique people

• If that makes you happy. Hey nothing wrong with dating an Asian

• Asian girls are very nice

• I think that people who label others, just has no life or whatever. Forget them, if it makes you happy with whomever that is what matters. Honestly, my husband didn't have yellow fever or whatever. We just knew each other from grade school and reconnected as adults. Why would we get criticism because of our race? Anyone who shows racism is not a very nice person. We went to a church where everyone was asking me where I came from, um wisconsin? But no one asked my husband. He said that was totally racist and we never really went back to that church.

• you're right. well, thank yo for your opinion. i hope you and your husband have a good relationship!

• We here in Saudi blame Saudis for our Pain lol so nothing special.. We actually keep comparing them with All forginers. It's just normal to complain
    Girls love drama πŸ˜‚
    There's so many Jokes Saudis guys & woman make fun of Each other..
    Exp: they call us the one with black knee or messy hair or hairly legs & we call them the one with Underwear (which under Thobe) . Like this πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ˜‚
    http://youtu.be/_xnTXOILPJo

• Girls will act like that no matter what race they are πŸ˜‚
    Soooo #ByeFelicia

• i dont see black women putting down black men on those websites, nor Asian women, nor hispanic women, nor any women besides white.

• Well then it's 2016 and stop assuming shit about a certain race 😊😊😊😊😊

• you can't be racist to your own race

• I would never give up on a whole race for some stupid immature people. Fuck no.

• is that really what all of them think/say?

• yeah. its insane. you just wonder why

• half actors too
      and of course there are the real models who they bring in from Europe

• so, not not at all, especially considering that there are very few non-asian foreigners in the population, i think there is more than a fair amount of representation.

• Are you giving up THE ENTIRE white female population because of tumblr and twitter? Bro.

What Guys Said 7

• Dude you're not even a good troll

• I thought the same thing but in reality that is a very small portion of the white female population that acts that way if you meet up with a girl in person instead of on those dumb sites you will find a lot of gems. It is disheartening to see all of the delusional people on tumblr and Twitter but the majority of people are not this stupid.

• Is it normal... Well, maybe it's acceptable and honest. I shake my head at woman almost every day. I'm certainly not perfect, but the way they think and their modern mindset is pretty horrific. And I think that's why MGTOW has garnered a lot of attention from free thinking guys who don't settle for "that's just how it is." Maybe women will change. But I don't think they will unless the men lead. And they ain't doing any kind of leading in today's society. At all.

• you should because white girls these days never go for other white guys. When is the last time you heard of a white girl marrying a white guy?

Sounds like you should try dating Martians or sheep or something.

• It is a phase and it will pass.

• That's not a race issue, that's a gender issue.

• That's very rare for whites to give up on their race. Its very common among black, Asian, and indian people. Especially online.