Are Asians boys/men interest in girls with green eyes?

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Girl

• even Asian girl attracted to green eyes too

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• The girl I love and will do so till eternity had green eyes and I'm so much in love with those (ofcourse I'd love her even if she had no eyes lol)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'd like my children to have Asian hair and blue/green eyes, because it's a rare combination.

1|1
    0|0
    • If you want that, you must have blue or green eyes since we normally have black and brown eyes 😁

• @Joe1997

Being half Asian with Asian hair, I was referring to being with white girls with blue or green eyes. But hey, maybe scoring an Asian is the way to go ;)

• ha ha yeah you can

• Yes, why wouldn't we?

0|0
    0|0
  • We're attracted to attractive girls period...

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably don't count since I'm south Asian but my answer would be yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most guys are

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes why not.
    I mean what's problem with green eyes.
    They look beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Better question would be are girls with green eyes interested in Asians boys/men. Cause girls usually don't like them.

0|1
    0|0
    • I have green eyes and I find east Asians most atractive race 😍

• I have green eyes and Asians are the less attractive men to me.
      But probably not because of the color of my eyes... first obstacle: I'm a tall woman, need a tall man 😛 It's really not that simple to find. I do also prefer a manly figure a little hairy, beard and belly kind a style 😉
      But hey, maybe I'll fall in love with an Asian type after all.

• @Sophie79 i think Asian guys are less hairy 😁 although they can be shorter than other men.

• dont you people find this kind of super specific ewird questions like super creepy?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Why wouldn't they be?

0|0
    0|0
  • Im Asian girl and as i observed. Asian guys like white skin and green eyes can be special to them 😉

0|0
    0|0