Guys, what is the youngest age you would date?

well say the age of consent in your state is 17 which is when it is legal to have sexual relations with a girl would that change your opinion?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I seem to be the minority, but I don't see the big deal in going on a date. It is just two people hanging out seeing how they get along. Dating doesn't mean you are committed to each other, or even having sex. A date can just be meeting for coffee. I am open to the idea of going on a date with a much younger woman even though I don't suspect it would work out.

No offense, but I can't imagine a young lady of that age would have anything interesting to say to a man of my age. However if the law allowed it I think we could still have a good time. At worst we don't get along and don't speak after the date. Most likely we just have a good time, but decide not to take it any further as we learn we aren't right for each other.

I think dating a large number of diverse people is important to finding out what kind of person we are best suited to. With every person we date, we learn more about what we like, and don't like in a partner. Therefore I am willing to on a date with women that I feel I don't have anything in common with at least once. That said I would have to stick to whatever the law was in my area.

What Guys Said 27

• Im 22, i'd go as down as 17 but only if i found her mature for her age

• 18 but I'm only 20
    If I were say, 25 I'd go for 23 maybe 22
    Anything higher than my age is ok but I'd like someone closer to my age whether older or not because we'd have my to relate to.
    Technology is advancing faster than ever. When I'm 25 I don't think 18 year olds male or female will even know what a Nintendo 64 is. Or even an Xbox One!! I'll be like "in my day we used to get ourselve off in real life" "Now you kids can hop into this virtual reality Mumbai jumbo and fuck big breasted, booby physics defying anime babes" "where's the fun in that?" that's actually happening now by the way lol

• i live on the outskirts of atlanta, and age of consent is 16 here... and yeah, i will admit it. if i met some cute, funny 16 year old who wanted to date, i would. i would have to be super careful that i didn't end up hurting her, but beside that... yeah!

• 18 years old, because the LAW!

• I would say 18.

• Out of high school is minimum for me

• 16 cause I'm 18.

• 30. (So i gotta wait until im like at least 35 -_-)

• 16. Because its legal here and plus its not much younger than me.
    But if the consent age was 17, then yeah i would date a 17 year old

• Whatever is legal which is 18 by me

• 17, about to turn 18 would be the bare minimum.

• 25 or so, maybe 30 That's 20 years or so younger then me.

• Age of censent is 16 here.

I think the youngest I would date is 18, were I in that position.

• In the UK it is 16 but the way I work it out is you half your age then add 7 I'm 23 so she would be 19 . To work how old I can go is I double my age then take away 7 so 39.

• Probably around 24/25

• About 15. I am not in it for sex so that doesn't change my mind

• If I'm 30, 25. If I'm 20, 18. If I'm 35, 28.

• 36 years old

• 75 and up, Because I like to do it granny style on covered up sofas :D

• The age of consent at whatever location I'm at, or the latter point of puberty, whichever is later.

• I wouldn't go for at least 20.

• Probably 14

• 18... that is a law I tend to agree with

• I8 if she was interested, any younger and I'd have to date buba in jail lol

• 1 year younger.

• 18, of course ;)

• The age of consent in my state is 16, so I'll date/sex a 16 yo girl. I'm also 26 so it's not too big of a difference. I'm also immature