Should I text my boyfriend?

So I've been crushing on this guy for a while and today he asked me if I could message him often and I told him sure and he told me good because I'd like to talk to you often and I told him may I ask why and he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes so we chatted for a while and then all the sudden he stopped texting while I said something funny. I'm not like other girls where they repeatedly text their boyfriend it's been 4 hours and he hasn't read my text (there's a indicator that it's been read or not) we do not go to the same school so what should I do I don't want to be clingy or text him repeatedly so my question is what should I do and why did he stop texting me all the sudden? I'm just curious and don't want to be clingy

Updates:
He didn't text me at all today I'm just curious how many times is a guy on his phone and when are most guys usually on their phone and if he didn't text today will he tomorrow?

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• Your both made a big mistake, you guys started dating on social media, always a bad idea, creates a bad atmosphere at school take it from a 13 year old, Plus something probably came up when he was talking to you, if he doesn't talk to you for a few days then there is probably something wrong. And you should never date anyone who is not confident enough to ask you face to face to date him.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wish I knew that when I was your age, yu is smart

• Show All
    • Oh, then be specific, you say you're texting then boom you're all the sudden dating.

• Sorry didn't have enough Room to put that info in :)

What Girls Said 1

• well if it's been only 4 hours don't worry about it, he might be busy, and he seems like he's interested in you, so just wait, maybe the next day he might text a good morning or a hey

0|0
    0|0