Do you think it's wrong to kiss/makeout on the first date?

It's your first date with a guy/girl. Do you think it's wrong to kiss/makeout with him/her? Is it too quick and means you guys won't work out?

119

Most Helpful Girl

• I made out with him on our first date. We got the car windows all foggy lol

And we seem to be doing ok

October 1, 2011 and counting.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• What? Not unless you are a super prude. The argument is usually whether or not sleeping with the person on the first date is too fast or not. Even back in the puritan 50s, it was expected that a date should end with a kiss. I wouldn't even say it would be too fast if you had sex with the person. in my opinion, that means things went really, really well.

• How would it be wrong?
    Why wouldn't people "work out" if they kissed? How does that not make it MORE likely for them to work out?

Fuck, I wish I was a teen in the 50s or 80s.

• Do what you feel. Most dating relationships are short, so if you make out with guys on the first date, then you will have made out with a bunch of guys you didn't see for long. That's just statistics. It doesn't mean that making out on the first drives away.

• I think it's perfectly ok

• No. For me I notice the more intimacy that's expressed (in good moments), the more open and relaxed the person and I get with each other.

• No way, if the chemistry is there why not

• Absolutely not wrong.

• It's not wrong. Personally I wouldn't do it though

What Girls Said 10

• No, why would it be wrong? As long as both of you are comfortable with each other, it shouldn't be a problem.

• Personally I would say it is too early, but that depends on whether you know the guy already or not. The first date was the first time I actually met my boyfriend. We met online. And we kissed. It felt a bit uncomfortable but I'm glad we kissed.

• Nope, not at all

• Not if you feel a atrong attraction to him or her. :)

• do what you want, do what makes you happy!

• It seems a bit ruched, but if the chemistry is there then nothing you can do about it lol

• it depends on how long you have known that person, but personally, i wouldn't.

• Yes, way too fast. The first date is meant to be a way to get to know them better. Once you cross that physical barrier, you can't go back.

• I don't think it's wrong. If the date is going well and you both like each other.

• I think it's okay to kiss, but not a full on make out.