Is it really all that crazy to give a female's information to the dark web if she messes with your man?

Maybe hoes should be more careful who they mess with.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes hun its crazy

• :( I mean... I figured she liked random cock so I'd bring plenty of random cock to her

• Thanks for the kind, understanding tone.

• Hey you still here

Most Helpful Girl

• If I handed anyone over to the dark web, it would be him. Sane people don't mess with the dark web though period. Let it go and never speak to either one of them again.

• omg I could never do that to him!

• @Errhh I would have held him accountable and not her but forget both of those cheaters.

• Errhh Shut up and mind your own business instead of judging me. not interested in your worthless mouth.

What Guys Said 6

• Yep you're a whacko

• why not just beat her up instead

• Yes lol damn

• The Cyber Police and the State Police will backtrace it. Consequences will never be the same.

• Uhh... yea. You do know that there are rapists on there right?

• :/ I would never really do that

• Yeah... thats insane... you are going to cause someone to get hurt.

What Girls Said 6

• If she messed with your man, it's only because HE wanted to.

If he didn't want to, did she literally obligate him to do whatever it is they did? I highly doubt it. So if you're going to do that, might as well put his information as well...

But really! Why even put your energy into that? I'd just move on, cause they wouldn't be worth my time or anger. Bleh~ It's such a bore to deal with all that.

• Listen Cunt, my situation is none of your business. I didn't ask you to open your nasty mouth and share your judgments. Don't call me pathetic for not choosing to respond to a situation the way you would with your fake ass age. Fuck off.

• You already know it is. Instead of being angry at her, why aren't you angry at him?

• He already paid. Now it' her turn

• I have a serious situation. Not cool for you to decide it's illegitimate because you think you know it all.

• Of course you do, honey.

• That's just immature.

• yes dont do that pls

• Yes it's really fucking crazy.

• You'll likely end up in jail for it.

• Good thing I'm too much of a pussy to even step foot onto the dark web. lol I'm in my vengeful woman scheme mode. Let me enjoy my high like an evil Disney Queen reveling in her plot that will never happen.