How to get the most satisfying revenge?

How can i get the best revenge on a player who totally played me and lied to me? (Please not "ignoring him" cuz this doesn't give me inner satisfaction. Dont mind nasty suggestions as well.
xx

Most Helpful Guy

• If you do anything other than ignore him you'll be stroking his ego cause he'll see how much of an influence he has on you. Revenge is a dish best served cold (that means don't act on your emotional anger and act on your intelligence).

Most Helpful Girl

• Play him, make him jealous, make him think that he's gonna get something then back out. :)

What Guys Said 3

• By growing up and move on instead of doing a childish "he hurt me, I hurt him."

• Strong username to question and content ratio

• Suck off another guy and send him the pic. Make him think you've been doing something behind his back the whole time, even if you weren't. It will fuck his head up. That's just my suggestion.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not a vindictive person, so I'd never seek revenge on someone who hurt me. It's a waste of your time and enery. You'd just be prolonging your hurt , because the time you'd take to plan revenge... you could have used that time to heal and move on.

If you take revenge then you are giving him the satisfaction of watching you suffer. Why let him have that much control over your emotions

. I'd never waste anymore of my emotions, thoughts or tears on someone who deserves my silence. The most powerful thing to do is to let go of the hurt and move on. Let him see that you are happy and moving on , despite him lying and playing you.

• Like one person said you'll just be stroking his ego, personally I think focusing on yourself, making sure you look good for YOU. Not him. Kill him with kindness. Smile. They want you to be upset and showing him how happy you are and how little of a mess you are (even if you're faking it).

• The best revenge is a life well lived. Improve yourself to your highest capacity. It's a win-win. You'll be better off and he'll know just what he let get away.