Do men give up even if they are in love?

If you truly love your ex and know she loves you too, but acts all cold and distant, what would you do? Would you forget about her and try finding another girl or you'd wait and try everything you can to get her back ( realising she acts this way because she's hurt )?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I would move on. I assume she's not interested. And if she is interested and she is still acting cold and distant then she is playing little mind games and that would make me not interested in her. In the words of my cool ass neighbor "Ain't nobody got time for that!" Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah they do. It happened to me years ago when i acted cold and distant, he loved me but gave up after a few attempts

What Guys Said 3

• If she loved him, she wouldn't act cold and distant

• Sometimes people do this, trying to protect themselves from being hurt again.

• My ex did this to me, got distant and cold because she was afraid to fall in love.. Even know she even told me that I was the best thing that ever happened to her and her family loved me. I moved on and focused on myself, I'm not going to sit there and try and convince her otherwise because its such a waste of energy, to try to reason with someone who refuses to reason with themselves is a wasted effort.

Also you say "you know she loves you too", as others have said if you truly loved them you wouldn't push away the only person who cares enough about you in the first place.

• You act like that and I'm gone.

What Girls Said 0