Guys, How could I date when I'm ugly and men are just so damn shallow?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Humans are shallow. Don't play that female = angelic shit. Even women most often say that attractiveness is an important quality. A man might be primarily concerned with attractiveness, but the equivalent is *overall value* for females. A man would date an attractive woman from the slums, no issue. Most women above poverty class would sneer at the idea of dating below their class. Women have tremendously more requirements than men.

In fact, I just got done reading a story about a woman who tortured a man for 3 days: drove a 3" nail through his brain, choked him with an electrical cord, pulled his teeth out, and beat him to death with a hammer and a tire iron.

We're both animals, chica. Get off that fake moral high ground. That might be a start for you to get a date.

We judge appearance. Women judge your entire life's value--including attractiveness.

End of the day, you might have to lower your standards. If your question is "How can I get a really hot guy while being ugly," then good luck to you. If you meant just any date, then you're going to have to go find some men at your level. They exist.

But, if you're just trying to get a hot guy, you sound exactly like all the whiny guys talking about how hot women won't look at them. Blame God. Don't generalize men and second handedly blame me for shit your mama gave you.

In essence--the same damn thing women are always telling guys--stop whining and adapt to the situation. If you're ugly, you're going to have to work on your personality or interests or social skills. It's possible. I've left a banging hot chick for an average looking chick who made me laugh and I just liked her more. And if you're doing nothing but staying home all day and expecting Prince Charming to fall through the roof, then I gotta tell you that's pretty unlikely. You have to go out and be around guys, if you want to find one.

We don't require a lot. Just some degree of attraction.

What Guys Said 14

• First of all, stop assuming that you're ugly because you don't know what guys actually think. Then you keep looking for a date, it's the only way.

• You just go out there and try. There are a few guys who will date you.

• You're most likely not as ugly as you think you are

• Lower your own standards. Go for a less desirable man. You never know who you might hit it off with.

• I have such low standards. I'm very realistic. As someone who's less desirable, I cannot have high expectations for anyone. It would be very hypocritical and it'll lower my chances of finding someone. But even the less desirable man would look for a perfect 10 and I find that interesting. It's frustrating how appearance is so damn important to men.

• You're trying to manipulate people. Go date women if you're going to be frustrated and generalize guys.

• I really think women are way more shallow lol. makeup, being too picky, being gross out about things.

• If you already think you're ugly then how else would other perceives you?

• Easy. Just stop being a cunt.

• Go to hell.

• Work out and try to get in better shape?

• Change the type of guy your going after

• hun let me see what you look like cause most women are pretty average there's very few ugly girls

• Well I've never even held hands so is it fair to call all women shallow?

• We may place an emphasis on looks but we overlook flaws in other areas to a much greater extent than women.