Have you ever just stopped talking to someone who you have been going out with for months?

So I've been going out with this girl for about 4 months now, things were going great. We had exchanged Christmas gifts, she had talked about all the things we were going to do over the next few months. But over the past week she has been very distant. She used to reply to me within the hour, but it started taking her 6+ hours and sometimes she wouldn't reply at all. She would still initiate contact, so I knew she still wanted to talk to me. She told me that work was insanely busy this week, and that's the reason she couldn't do anything.

I asked her to hang out this weekend and she said she couldn't because she was going home for the long weekend. I told her that I haven't seen her in a long time and I really want to see her. She just said "haha ok soon". The next day (friday) we actually talked like we used to, she was replying way more often and initiated a lot of the conversations. Then very suddenly, she just stopped responding. I didn't send anything that night. Yesterday, I sent one text in the middle of the day and got no response, I also sent a snapchat and she hasn't opened it.

Something may have happened or she got really busy at home and that's why she's not responding, I know it hasn't been that long, but since we used to text literally every day, I can't help but feel very anxious about the whole thing. She told me that she ghosted one guy she used to date before (I think they only went out on one or two dates) and I can't help but feel like she's doing the same to me. But I feel like I deserve far better and some sort of explanation since we've been going out for months now... unless she responds, I am not going to text her at all today, and I'm going to wait till tomorrow night to send something. But what do you guys think? Have you ever just stopped talking to someone you've been going out with for months?

On Friday she sent me stuff over text, facebook and snapchat. So it wasn't just one form of communication, which leads me to believe that things were ok with us. But now not hearing anything after her being distant all weeks makes me think things weren't ok... I don't know, I'm incredibly stressed out over this.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0